DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday night at home

Went over to meet Guy and his boyfriend; Guy had invited me to see a movie with him - we made our plans a week ago. He added in the boyfriend about 20 minutes before I was to meet him/them. I was sitting on the Katy Freeway in traffic for nearly 15 minutes before throwing in the towel.

Now, I'm at home.

Barbara revealed last night and today that she has it for Wolfram. As I suspected, it's likely that she was feeding each of us lines to make each of us ... do whatever she thought would be good for her program. Lovely. Thwarted by a 20 year old female. And a sexually ambiguous married man.

Carlos is going home tomorrow; he's not coming to Houston.

Talked to Wim today finally. Six weeks ago, he came by and said he wanted to work on the Fabulair calendar. Finally, he talked to me today. He's done nothing. That's two people that I offered to pay money to do the calendar research. No, three. No, four. So far, I've gotten approximately 70 events out of it. In a year. A damned year.

No comments: