DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 660.01

Baking chicken for dinner. I've recently discovered a chicken preparation method that just WORKS. I bake a single chicken breast in a covered, small pyrex dish - just barely big enough for the chicken breast. It gives an amazingly moist breast, without adding liquid.

I figured I'd be hearing from Michael (The Hooker) soon enough - and, tonight, there he was. He wanted to "talk." Uh-huh. What is there to say? He did admit to having to taking my car, and that it was inexcusable. Blah, blah. He wants to come pick up his "stuff." C'mon. Bring it.

Been spending some time today thinking about my self-definitions and beliefs (again.) Worked on my business website, on generating some new income, and on having some new loan business.

Had a message or two from Wolf tonight - I pretty much burned that bridge tonight. Just worn through with ambivalence. Speaking of ambivalence, I had an unsolicited email from N8 today; he's up to his normal bizarre behavior. Strange wit PLUS ambivalence. And, just to make sure things are as amusing as they can be .. PJ has been chasing Mikey around. Apparently, my telling him that he is a drunk, a bad lay and an arrogant little shit who adds nothing to life had something to do with his abandoning me for Mikey.

Watching "Strictly Ballroom." I think I've seen this before - it's just SO overdone. Cute, but overdone.

Big article today in the NYT about diabetes. Scary. Really damned scary. Scared the living shit out of me.

1 comment:

picklesandroses.blogspot.com said...

Sounds good but I would be tempted to pour a little white wine in there with the chick.
So how is the cut? Healing I hope.