DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday evening class returns

Urk. I finished my term paper, did most of my reading, did the other homework assignments - I haven't felt so disconnected with a project in a long time.

Today, I got a lot of things done. Almost have the desk cleared off, which is scary. Bought the 1099 kits for myself and clients, got a new bluetooth headset which is too complex for me to figure out.

Talked to C today a while; seems I'll not be having dinner with him this weekend after all. Mikey is taking a sabbatical from the Whores of Baghdad, and Chuck is headed to B'ham to hang out with his lesbionic boyfriend. So, it's just me .. or will it be? Barbara reports that Wolfram has stated his intention to spend time with me this weekend.

Will it be a weekend of sexual ambiguity and mixed messages? Or, do I hunker down, ignore the ministrations of the married, and focus on doing my home work for next week, continuing to get ready for tax season and cleaning my apartment?

I bought some dual layer DVDs today, and STILL can't get all the files I want to write to disk. I'm going to have to beg Mikey to take the blanks and copy the files for me. Sheesh.

Other than synchronizing my Treo, I'm ready to go to class, so I guess this will be a short entry tonight.

No comments: