DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, January 13, 2006

TGIF - with New Vision!

I've just returned from the eye doctor, where I was told my eyes are in great shape; arguably better than they were in 1997 when I first started going there. Interesting.

I'm charging my new Bluetooth headset, which I finally figured out how to use. It seems to work great! A huge improvement.

On my way home from the eye doctor, it occured to me that I was driving RIGHT past Pier One, and that I wanted a couple more stacking wine racks - so, in I went. They had the ones I wanted, and I credited myself for only buying two when I wanted THREE (now I have to buy wine.) I found a candle plate for New Vision, and TWO DVD racks that relieved the space problem on the DVD shelf. This does create room for another 20 or so DVDs and the rest of the Angel boxed sets.

Watching "Friday Night Lights." I've been wanting to see this - it's about the 1988 Odessa Permian High School football team.

Applied for a loan for a Phaeton today; have to work out some details.

I've replaced ice cream in my diet with apples and raisins. Not quite the same thing, but it will make me feel a lot better in the long run.

I have a ton of work to do tomorrow.

And, I'm already pooped.

It looks like the club at the end of the street is going to have a parking lot party tonight. That should be .. loud. And, the parking lot should be full of non-resident cars tonight. Fun.

No comments: