DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday developments

A good day, I guess, all around. Got work out on two loan files, cleaned up some stuff, got a client's bank account that much closer to straightened out, worked on some consulting gigs, brought in some more work, got funded on a loan. Ended up with a lot less paper on the desk, although the amount of paper that needs be generated tomorrow is larger than what today started with.

Dinner with Jeffrey and Steven tonight - they're so wonderful. Left my big man bag over there, though. Talked to my Aunt Liz today, which was great. Got the bid for the Fabulair merchandise in - Dad closed on his house today (I think,) and I got my Phaeton owner's manual in the mail today.

Finding all KINDS of information that isn't available on the news, mostly from my friend Mike F.

My house is a WRECK. Well, by Hord standards, it's a white trash tenement slum sixth floor cold water walkup flat.

Heard from C today - he's driving down here this weekend. Yup. You guessed it. Oh, my.

Asked Michael out to dinner tomorrow night.

Another REALLY scary article about diabetes in today's NYT. Holy shit.

Okay, it's time for me to get some sleep. Later, gators!

No comments: