DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday evening stuff

Okay, for everyone who wants the Nick report - he's gone incommunicado again. I have no idea what's going on.

I spent hours today cleaning the house. I had some control over that process, so I did it fully. Moved out the refrigerator and scrubbed underneath it. Scrubbed the bathroom floor. Dusted everything. Scrubbed the kitchen sinks. Cleaned out the refrigerator. I did do some work on the Fabulair business plan. I have more of that to do in the morning.

PEK found me a consultant and potential investor, with whom I spoke today. That's a wonderful movement forward. I'm not all excited about it, but I wish I was. Maybe I'll get there. I don't get excited about much. Not anymore.

Tomorrow, I think I'll scrub the dogs. And the car. And spot clean the carpeting. And work on the business plan.

No comments: