DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hump day

Started off not sleeping this morning and coming in here to work on the computer a while. At 5:00 in the morning, Barney (the black dog) decides that he needs this program to be about him, and he starts whining and making noise. Now, this is two hours prior to the time that he normally would be attended, and I just ignored him.

So, a few minutes into this, I hear him peeing on the tile floor in the kitchen. This REALLY pisses me off, as he's been peeing on the floor since 1992 to get his way, and so I just left him/them in there until 8:30. I probably am not winning any battles, but it's making me feel a bit better.

I went back to sleep after this event (which is one of the reasons that they had to wait until 8:30) and had the revelation that I was looking for. I'm not going to go into it here, much, but it factors into my choices and the men I associate with, plus the clients that I attract, including mortgage lenders and mortgage company operations.

Very fun stuff.

This morning is not exactly going my way, so I think I'll do something that I have some control over, such as scrubbing the floors.

No comments: