DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday - work to do

And, I don't mean the paperwork kind. It's slower than molasses in a Vermont winter on the phone, since the Veteran's Day holiday is being observed.

Nick has called, called again, "fallen asleep," called again and says he's about to get onto the road. He called while I was on the phone with the hooker, who was saying he needed a "friend" to talk to.

The hooker, it seems, is VERY happy with his sugar daddy. He speaks of the two of them as a couple. When I pointed that out to him, he got very weird about it. He says that "they" are moving to Galveston Island in January. He also talked about me having wanted him to move in with me, and how he almost did it, and how that was the problem with the sugar daddy. Wow. The way people can adjust their interpretation of what really happened to fit their own stories.

I'm pulling out more stuff to put in my eBay sale (that starts tomorrow!) Nick, when I told him I was getting it all ready to list on eBay, whined "what am I supposed to do?" I replied that I had no idea where he would be, or when he would get here, and that I was making contingency plans.

Anyway, I need to get back to it.

No comments: