DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday - waiting for the monsoon

Which (the monsoon) seems not to be coming. I've been cleaning these last few minutes; reorganizing the metal desk, going through unpaid bills and indexing them, going through paid bills and filing them, trying to create more space for myself here. it's not all glamour, you know!

For my next trick, a bunch of shredding! Then, I'll have the room to spread these papers out and sort them. My filing stack just keeps getting bigger, and bigger. Maybe tonight.

three hours later

Well, some amazing things have taken place - I laminated the men's health wallet cards that I've been toting around for nearly ten years - FINALLY. Now, I just have to cut them into individual cards and voila!

I've folded, tossed, shredded, cleaned, organized, tallied, paid, written ..

No comments: