DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Second RScP Saturday

Ah, java and peacefulness. I need some more java. Shopping for exterior lighting on target.com - I've called in the professionals. Matticia in Orlando is trying to help, but he's just totally fixated on things that AREN'T what I'm looking for.

I supposed I should just NOT try to find these lamps until I get the house secured.

I was also shopping for cooktops again yesterday (as I mentioned) and still keep coming back to the woman in Huntsville that has the downdraft Whirlpool. I should just go up there and nab it.

Okay, through proper application of known channels, I found just the right exterior lighting .. on eBay. So, all of you who deride me for going to eBay first and always .. this is a big raspberry for YOU (pffffffffffffffft.)

Lunch today with Tom after a haircut, to talk about more web based marketing of a web template he wrote to my requirements.

No comments: