DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday the last one of July

July is already over? What happened to it? How did I miss it?

Friday is already over? What happened to it? How did I miss it?

I think I scared the yard stud to death today. The pool guys came zooming into the driveway, saw the yard stud doing his thing, and then zoomed out of the driveway again, never to be heard from. He's changed his phone number, so I have no idea how to reach him, except for his regular Fridays.

Found a cook top at Sear's for only $220. I think I'll go nab it next week; I don't need a downdraft or ceramic burners.

Today, I re-arranged the pictures in the guest room - it looks about 600% better since I did that. I may actually PAINT that room this weekend. I know, don't get crazy or anything, but ..

I guess tomorrow morning, I'll re-arrange the wall hangings in the office here - that will also spruce things up significantly. I also want to dig out all of the giant weeds in the flower beds (weed beds) and re-pot some things in the back. And peel Jackie like a grape.

Also, tax returns to do this weekend, filing, all kinds of nonsense. And, tonight, I'm meeting Mikey and Ro-Ro out at the seat of Jarred! We haven't been there in four months!

No comments: