DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 826.01

So, last night, I was fiddling around on the internet ('cause that's what I do.) In my fiddling, I went from big airplanes for sale (because I saw one on a newsgroup) to little airplanes for sale (scale models) to looking for little Hitler airplanes to finding out that Hitler's personal airplane in 1938 was painted EXACTLY the way I dreamed it.

How about that? Isn't that something?

Been working today; filing, receipts, research, loans, paperwork, teleconference, lunch with Chuck, reaming out the HEB pharma manager, picking up the mail, making bank deposits, paying bills, emails, writing a business proposal.. and laundry. I still feel like I was lazy today.

I'm watching "Foul Play" with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn. Seeing all of the cars from my teen years is pretty cool. I had forgotten the car chase scene with the Japanese couple who are in the back of the highjacked limo. Fun stuff.

Talked a bunch with Secret Agent Man again today. Was hoping to spend time with him.

I guess it's time to start looking for another place to hang my hat(s.) This place is going to be unavailable in about another six weeks.

No comments: