DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Tuesday Tuesday

Tuesday Tuesday ..

Okay, so I’ve worked my tail off AGAIN today, and seem to have gotten somewhere.  I have one loan submitted (by mail!  How 1990s is that?) and mailed out eight books I sold on Amazon.  I helped a client with some tax documentation, helped Nicole with her grandmother, etc., etc.  

Worn out with the non-communications about Fabulair relating to this travel agency that we were talking to.  I just got a LONG email synopsis of all of our communications, with all the emails attached.  Like, what the fuck good does that do?  I KNOW what the email correspondence was; I wrote the stupid things.  I’m just ready to move on, because now I’ve wasted another two months.  It’s been a full year since I’ve started this concept, and I’m not waiting around any more.

Got the church calendars printed and mailed out.  I think I spent $40 in postage today.  

I had promised my Aunt Donna that I’d go up and visit her this weekend; then, I procrastinated on buying the ticket to find that it would cost about a gajillion dollars to do that, and I’ve forgotten (no, really .. I think about it, then I forget) to call her and talk to her about it.  Now, she’s just called me.  Urk.

I hate that.  I wish I had the money to just pop the airline ticket and not blow her off.

Now, under the heading of “what the fuck was I thinking?” – I today got another poster tube in the mail.  Another with a lovely picture of the 1938 20th Century limited on it.  One which will have to be stacked in the closet corner with the other 20 or so poster tubes, approximately half of which have similar images thereon.

If I were to buy the townhouse that I like so much, I’d still not have enough wall space to display all of this crap.  That’s assuming that I spent the $3500 or so to have it all framed.

Anyway.  There’s a boy who wants to come over for sex.  His body chemistry makes me nauseous.  There’s another one, but I don’t know about how I feel tonight.  Michael (the new hustler man I’ve been talking to) wants to get together and eat mushrooms, but I want to work in the morning.  Perhaps I’ll just watch a DVD or three.

I should get something for dinner, but I don’t know.  Blah.  David called; I’ll see if he wanted to go get something.

Mikey’s talking about moving to Tennessee.  BLARG.  

No, that’s not quite how I feel about that.

BLARG.

No comments: