DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday eve sans Adobe

Well, I’ve managed to spend about 13 hours in front of this computer today.  I did clear through nearly everything on my task list, but still have several big documents to work on tomorrow.  Plus, I have to train a new client on QuickBooks at their shop, which will cut down on my working time tomorrow.

Thinking about hijacking the Minx and heading off to Dallas first thing Saturday morning.  It seems that the entire Dallas crew is trying to decide whether to stay in town, or whether to find somewhere to spend their tickets they had purchased for New Orleans.  I’m sure that they’ll vote for staying in town.  Two pool parties are forming for the weekend more quickly than a hurricane in the Gulf, and the Minx always has such lovely beach wear.  

I am beginning to wonder if I’ll ever get Ruby’s stereo re-wired.  I should start calling around professional shops and just get over it.  My new Maquire’s wax products were shipped today; we’ll see if they show up before the prospective Dallas trip on Saturday.  I think I’m still waiting for some stuff from eBay, as well.  Hmmmm.

Okay, I’ve been spraying insect spray, as some form of flying little things got into the casita.  Sort of like locusts, but without Jason’s cocaine habit.  Hopefully, a little spritzing has run them off.  

Tired, tired.  Off to bed.  More in the morning.  No N8 today.

No comments: