DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 29, 2005

Treatment for New Orleans

I know that there is one life, one consciousness, one intelligence.  I am part, wholly part of that being, expressing myself here and now in my unique way, but fully part of and participating in the vast whole.
 
I know that this consciousness responds to my command, and my will as expressed through my thought, my action, my being, my intention and my expectation.  As I speak my will into the vast conscious whole, it replies by manifesting with me what I intend.
 
Now, I speak my word and hold my truth for myself and for my fellow humans.  I know the truth about each of them, and that they are perfect, experiencing an inflow of goodness and an outflow of things that they no longer require or need in their lives. 
 
I know the truth about the people of New Orleans, and the surrounding areas.  They are safe and secure.  Their transitory goods are easily replaced, and they sleep soundly, knowing that their lives and their loved ones are safe, warm, dry, and cared for by friends, family and strangers.  After this day, the people of New Orleans may return home to increased prosperity, to an increased sense of aliveness and wholeness, to an increased awareness of the power of Spirit in their lives, and to a sense of community and humanity that propels the world into a better place.  Their experience brings economic abundance to their city, their state, the region and the nation.  After this day, New Orleans is a better, stronger place, fully in tune with the nature that surrounds it, and leading this nation into a new life.
 
I feel in my heart the relief and the safety and the freedom that the people of New Orleans are now feeling.  I see in my mind and know in my gut that everything is well.  Appearances are transitory, and easily changed.  Only triumph of the Phoenix follows this experience.  It is done.
 
Knowing that this is so, I release my thought and my word.  So it is.

No comments: