DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday -

Why are Tuesdays always more bluedays for me than Mondays? That's just weird, I guess.

I finished my online profile to teach a class for a new college; it was, of course, a complete duplication of the PAPER application that I had to submit. I had to search and apply for positions in order to complete my online profile, and, of course, madness reigns. I can't apply for a position teaching legal assitant, because .. I don't have an associates in legal assisant.

Dumb and dumberer.

I am about to tackle the big box (I guess, I'm still unmotivated) and it HAS to be done today. Ugly. I'm not doing anything else today but that.

I'm just feeling checkmated today. Of course, by the issue that I'm intent on clearing out and getting past; doesn't that just figure?

I think I'll finish the laundry and then get to work on the "box." More later.

No comments: