DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday to YVR

Another sunny morning in H-town. Dinner last night was very nice; Debbie is such a terrific woman. I took her all the way into the gayborhood to Baba Yega, and she ran into John Frels there - whom she remembered from my 40th birthday party six years ago. That was fun. We sat on the front patio there, had a few cocktails (well, at least they were priced like cocktails .. after having had Jarred libations for the last few weeks, anything that doesn't induce blindness doesn't taste right.) The food was agreeable, and we (mostly I) talked about a lot.

Jason called several times - first to ask if I had bought him his concert ticket for the weekend (which started me to spinning) and then second to ask if I was still coming to see him, as I was running quite later than I had said.

EJ's was weird last night; Jarred was there, not working, DRUNK off his ass, mugging down with customers (men) and then stumbled out to try to drive home. The people who work there are damaged goods, man.

Have to get cleaned up and drive over to the college. An hour in each direction - that should be fun.

I feel like I've dropped some weight - I don't know. I wish that the yoga thing with Lance would work out.

Not in a pretty mood this morning; I feel like I'm making the same old mistakes about men, and I feel like ..well, blah. Working with a specific issue that's haunted me for nearly 25 years, and I'm feeling cranky about it.

No comments: