DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hump day late

An interesting evening. Interesting, interesting evening.

After I saw Lloyd (who was UNABLE to put me back together fully) I came home, and picked up Jason, ran out to pick up a check, then did some errands - it was fun hanging out with him. Came back here, farted around and went to dinner with David and Mark (who I dislike intensely.) Jason was wearing a black satin shirt, had freshly shaved his head, nice jeans, fashionable shoes .. looked VERY good. We went to the original Ninfa's on Navigation - had a reasonably fun time; I was SO glad that Jason was there, as Mark was monopolizing the conversation totally (since he has nothing to contribute to ANYTHING, he has to monopolize David so that David and I can't talk about "adult" things.)

Came home from that, farted around some, watching "How to Marry a Millionaire" which was WONDERFUL, and Jason chatted me up quite a bit. He was going to go dance at EJ's Wednesday night contest, and asked me if I'd go for a little while. The movie ended, and I took the dogs out while Jason packed up his stuff for dancing, and who should I run into on the way out the door but ..

Joel.

Who looks like a corpse. I think he has a KS lesion on his face. He has bleached his hair, so now it's sort of cayenne pepper red. Weird. He said he would come right over to sign his tax returns .. and then, he didn't show up. I took Jason to EJ's, and THAT crowd was bizarre central. Jarred, the South African was there, and he was mugging down on some UGLY chick who kept giving Jason the eye. Jason kept hanging around me most of the time, which obviously cuts into his income. He goes to change into his dance togs, and I was SWARMED by dancers who figured that if Jason was glomming onto me, I must be good for some cash.

Of which I had none.

Anyway, Jason tells Jarred that he's now living with me, and that he's not going to be leaving anytime soon, and Jarred says that he (Jarred) has rented a one bedroom apartment to "hold his stuff." So, that leads to this long and involved conversation with Jason, in which he tells me about .. well, guys who have supported him, blah, blah .. and why he never got involved with any of them .. mostly because they were either into it for the flesh, or were compensating for a failed relationship that he figured they were going to go back to. He tells me that he's VERY happy being with me, and that he thinks it's the best thing that's happened to him in a very long time.

And then, he tells me that last night was the first night he's ever slept with another man .. not sexually, but just to crawl into bed with another man and snuggle. He said that he felt so comfortable doing it, it was just the right thing to do. So, he did. (fully clothed, but whatever.)

And THEN, he tells me that it really doesn't matter whether he's straight or whatever, he's not on the fence, this is about how his heart feels, and how my heart feels, and that he's not saying yes, no, never or maybe to having our relationship develop into something sexual, only that .. wherever it takes us jointly that we're both comfortable with it, so be it.

Most of this time, folks, he's wearing these little speedos and sitting on my lap.

I texted Mikey this afternoon and said "I must have lost my fucking mind."

I guess I have. I really like this man.

No comments: