DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday afternoon

Successful Fabulair meeting today. I am nearly ready for the trip to YVR tomorrow.

I'm still playing tax man, and other little gigs are coming in right and left, which is very cool. E is signalling that he's stressed out, and my visit isn't helping.

Dinner tonight with Debbie, my sister's partner, which should be great.

I heard from this wonderful young man today - someone I met nearly four years ago on a flight from Houston to Detroit. He's interning at BP in Houston this summer, and was asking about living here and such. He's a terrific guy - I'll be glad to reconnect wit him.

The heteroflexible one is totally sacked out. He came in around 5:30 a.m. and is exhausted. This after telling me last night that he needs to stop associating with bar and party people and spending more time with people like me.

I need to get down to fixing up these tax returns. Bleh. I have to edit/validate them, and get them ready for delivery. More later.

No comments: