DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sunny, gorgeous day here. I'm driving to Dallas in a little while. I've been playing with my Quicken register, and getting mentally ready for the trip. I have to go through my CD collection, as Albert is working Sunday night at Cactus, and I can liquidate everything that's not interesting anymore. I also need to get the car washed, and stop by Sprint to try to trade out my headset.

Just decided to have a New Year's Eve party and sent out the evite. When I get back from Dallas, I'll send out the cute little cocktail invitations that I have (and haven't used yet.)

Talked to Rev. D for two hours last night - people kept coming up to us and asking us if we were going to join the party. Uh, no.

Time to scan some stuff and post it to the Prac I group, then shower, and drive up to big D.

No comments: