DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Wow - last night's class was better than I had expected, I guess. I got up this morning thinking about what all I had to get done, and made up a list for the week. Almost done with EVERYTHING on the list for today. Joe is coming at 5:00 to help me bathe and groom the dogs, and I'll clean the bathroom AFTER that. Just filing and put away to do, and then two forms to fill out and mail off.

Wow.

The weather is SO beautiful.

I'm feeling all righteous about getting all this stuff moved forward.

Called 10percent about shipping my order - good thing I did, otherwise, who would know?

And, I still don't know if I'm going to decorate for Christmas.

Not a word out of Joel today. I guess he's focusing on something else (*cough*meth*cough*) That's a good thing.

Okay, back to work? Or a nap .. there's the question.

No comments: