DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 17, 2004

Well, it's already a weird day here. Judy, who has been pestering me for a week about working on some things for her, has canceled our morning teleconference, because her son got drunk and passed out at OU. Uh, hello? He's 21? Why is this a parental crisis?

So, she's rushed off to Norman to "pick him up" and bring him home to Corpus. THAT will work out for her. However, this means that she is deferring out conversation (and of course paying me) until whenever it's convenient for her. Again.

I'm so tired of this life.

Jarred confirmed that he's meeting me for lunch this afternoon, and I'm about to shower to go meet a client and pick up a check from him. I have to fill out some forms for clients and get those in the mail this afternoon, then a meeting with a photographer who wants some business consulting guidance. After that, we have the church's Christmas party, and I'm invited to go meet Zelko for his 30th birthday. I don't even know what these clubs ARE that he's going to. I dunno.

Have to figure out how I'm going to dress for today. It's sort of warm-ish and humid, which is kind of disgusting. Not hot enough for the a/c to run, but too warm to be comfortable without it.

Okay, have to finish getting ready to head out.

No comments: