DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Well. Dogs are clipped, bathed, toenails clipped (one a little too much) and Barney is wearing a whole bottle of Gold Bond medicated lotion. He hasn't been scratching in nearly four hours, which is amazing.

Then, Joe (who came over to help me with the dogs) started nagging at me about Joel .. blah, blah, so I put up the Christmas tree, which led to dusting the piano, which led to dusting the living room, which led to dusting the curio case, and to Joe asking me if he made me nervous. Then, he asked me why I wasn't trying to work at MD Anderson, and he tried to find me a job over there.

Then, he left, I cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom and folded laundry. Now, I'm just tired.

Tomorrow, I have four little documents to get filled out and mailed, the filing (which I didn't do today) and .. is that it? I think so. Nancy and Nicole are coming for lunch at 12:45.

I got a DVD in the mail today that I want to watch with Nicole tomorrow afternoon - with Kathy Bates and Rupert Everett.

Okay, I have to think of something to do here.

No comments: