DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Wow. Just got home a couple of hours ago from Dallas.

I accomplished everything that I intended to; Al didn't have the balls to ask me for a drink - he had Donnie do it. Everyone else was VERY nice to me, and very glad I was there. I don't know if Al was at all inhibited at the party, but he sure was around me. And, Donnie was clearly irritated that Al couldn't be man enough to come up to me and ask me to make him something.

Today, Gary came over to Larry's, brought breakfast, we watched two movies, then we went for Mexican (bleh) and I drove home.

The drive home was smooth sailing, but, I kept thinking that my headlight pattern was weird - turns out one of my Super Blue headlight bulbs was out. I have, of course, the old headlamp bulbs from two years ago (I never installed the Super Blue bright bulbs .. silly) So, do I replace the Super Blues? Or .. ?

Clearly, I have to put in the old ones for a while.

Anyway.

Ruby is SUCH a great car. I really need to get her polished up.

Work for tomorrow, work Tuesday, another IRS audit on Tuesday, bleh.

I have to put myself to bed here soon.

No comments: