DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, July 19, 2004

Whither this blog taketh us this morning?
 
I was a busy bee this morning, taking out the trash, bringing in eight gallons of water from the car, setting up a big task list for today, planning the week out, etc.  Should have been up at 6:30 and I didn't get up until 7, so I was 15 minutes late for week.
 
Blood sugar today is 97, a very good number.
 
There is an extra $54 deposit in my bank account today; how strange.  
  
Had a phone call from the gate box at my apartment complex while I was seeing "Pirates of Penzance" with Nicole Saturday night.  A married guy I know, lives in Dallas, was in town, didn't tell me, came over for "servicing."  Wouldn't tell me last week he was coming, didn't leave a message.  What a creep.  I deleted him off my Yahoo list this morning.
 
I have the Mormon thoroughly frustrated.  He doesn't even want to talk anymore.  He's not working on his LSAT at all, but that's not my problem.
 
I'm supposed to be seeing Mickey tomorrow night to work on his credit, but he's not online today, which is a precursor for "I can't make it."  Again.
 
And I just bought new ceramic brake pads for Ruby on eBay pretty cheap.  :)
 
Okay, back to cranking on our business plan.  I'd rather be Fabulair-ing.

No comments: