DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Wednesday morning.  The Brazilian is again beating me up about getting him a visa.  Every day, over and over.  The only thing he wants to talk about.  "Can you get me a sponsorship letter?"  "Are you going to get me a job there?"  He never asks me how I'm doing, except superficially.

What was I thinking?  That a man would actually be interested in me for me?  Get out the sharpie - time to cross out another one.

I feel awful today.  My blood sugar was only 56 this morning, two hours after I ate.  Below 60 is considered an emergency for someone who's young and NOT diabetic.  Lance got me some peanut butter crackers, which were okay, but now I'm feeling all hypo again.  I ran out of styrettes this morning, so I have to go home and pick some up to check again.  I think I'll stay home after I get there.

Stood up by four different men in three days.  I should just give up.

I want to be Fabulairing.

 

No comments: