DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Tuesday morning - it's all about recruiting today.  I got here this morning at 8, which is a new record for me.
 
Forgot to set a reminder about my blood sugar, so I took it a half hour late.  It was 99, but it's hard to know what that meant about what it was 30 minutes earlier.
 
Working with the PC Recruiter program; it's very powerful, but you have to know the "magic" commands to make it work properly.
 
Can't connect to my PC at home for the second day.  Weird.  When I got home last night, it was online, and the software to connect to it was running.
 
Mickey canceled for tonight - I was expecting to hear that.  He got real quiet yesterday, so I figured it was coming.
 
Well, that just means I can do housework, study for my class on Saturday and work on other things.
 
Men SUCK.
 
I want to Fabulair.

No comments: