DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 22, 2004

20:40 and I JUST finished working.  I cleaned up the guest room, put files away, worked on loan files, made phone calls, sent off faxes, did emails.  I also scrubbed the bathtub (which I assert is FAR better than having sex with some idiot man who just wants his ticket punched) and the kitchen, pruned the house plants, had a meeting with new clients (who want me to run a TAB for God's sake.)  I hooked up the new trackball, put up Joe's computer (my old one,) put away books, files, dug through stuff that I needed to find, worked, worked, worked all damned day.

Vacuumed up the floor, changed vac bags, forgot to eat three times, have a ton of work lined out for tomorrow, still haven't reviewed the materials I'm teaching on Saturday morning, haven't STARTED to write my sermon from Sunday, although I've got some ideas.

BLISTERING headache.  I still have a full day's worth of work that needs doing, aside from Intelli-Source.

Had a dream about my sister this afternoon (during the should have eaten lunch nap) that made it clear I have some deep, foul, unresolved anger with her.  Time to let that stuff go.

The bed (filing table) in the guest room is STILL covered over, although it's much better than it was.  At least it's nice, ORGANIZED piles now.  Two tax returns, an FHA lender application, two credit files (well, three, but I'm thinking of sending one back.  Okay, well, FIVE) and the stuff I have to study for class on Saturday.  And the stuff I have to read for class on Monday.

Have I mentioned that I'd just love to take tomorrow off too?

The car needs waxed, Jackie needs to be clipped, shaved and bathed, I could really use getting these tax returns done, and studying for my class on Saturday.  Sounds like a full day already.

I wonder if my blood sugar will support me taking off tomorrow too?

No comments: