DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Ah, Thursday.  Last Thursday, I took off to get caught up on work, and had to drive to Seabrook (which took all morning) then found that I couldn't really work on the tax returns, because I didn't have the print codes.  Blah, blah.  So, I called in "sick" today, and I'm going to get ALL caught up.  And cleaned up.  I am not going to try to get the car waxed, though, there is only SO much a guy can do.

It's SO nice and quiet here today.  I've realized yesterday that I'm packing my schedule in too tightly, and I have to give myself downtime away from everything just to keep re-charged.  So, I've started adding that into my schedule.

Travis called me yesterday!  He's such a cool guy - I hope I get to learn more about him.

Okay, time to finish the breakfast thing and get to working.

No comments: