DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday evening lockout




Church today was great (again.) Chuck made his reappearance, and everyone was VERY happy to see him. The talk was great (yay me) and the interaction was equally outstanding.

The sun was shining, I was in a new car, it was all great.

Yep. New car. Ruby's driver seat was giving out again, the suspension needed rebuilding, and it needed brakes. She had 101,000 miles, and I had to do something about it all. I saw this car on CarMax, and Friday night decided to just go up there and check it out. I never drove Ruby again after going out onto their lot.

CarMax was great; the financing blew right through, they gave me a lot more money for Ruby than I would ever expect, and I just traded it in, and put no money into it.

The new car needs a name.

After church, lunch at Barnaby's, then home for a HUGE nap. Now, I'm baking more chicken, John and I are watching the third Matrix movie, and I'm feeling like I should .. I don't know, re-arrange the universe or something.

My dad has seemingly enrolled the aid of his sister to get me to come out to Fort Myers for Christmas. I was thinking about it this morning. The logistics aren't difficult (thank you, Continental Airlines) but, is it what I want to do?

I have to think about that.

Tomorrow is the last day Mitchell will own this house.

What happens next? That's the question.

No comments: