DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday that follows Monday

Oof, what a day I have lined up for tomorrow. Meeting with Kevin H for the first time in .. six years? Five? Delivering a loan app to CP after that, then working with a client on his business valuation. THEN, dinner with Rosita, a board meeting, and back here. Before the lunch meeting, I have to get a full day's work done, best as I can tell.

Had a brief excitement today, thinking that I had at least one apartment complex that I could finance; turns out the guy wants to build townhouses - which is SO not easy to do. There are some shopping centers also - hopefully, these will come together.

Since I've decided that I want the Lucerne, but I don't want to borrow money for it - more cash needs to come in, and within the next couple of weeks. LOTS more money. Or whatever. But, new Lucerne, paid for, mine, plus debts retired. Oh, and a new wardrobe. And etc.

Babs cooked up the notion to have a Cinco de Mayo party on Friday evening. Fun! We're going to have some amusement, for sure!

Okay, it's only 10:30 and I'm whipped. I think it's time for some snoozing.

No comments: