DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday night thoughts

An afternoon of spending some money on stuff I really wanted; a DVD rack, a curio case for my 20th Century Limited china, cleaning up around here, putting together the rack and putting the DVDs in it, then Chuck, Ben and Robert to watch the Sopranos, and here I am. We watched Bill Maher rip apart a bunch of people, and I've been reading about all kinds of fun new scandals. I've read Condi's latest statements about Iran, and it's clear to me that they're using the SAME arguments, the SAME horsehit excuses and the same nonsense about other countries being involved in our belligerance as they did with Iraq.

Lovely.

Heard from the Child today; his favorite fratmate is headed to Iraq. I asked him what he'd think about the US nuking Iran, and he only began to comment about that they're a muslim nation, so they deserve it.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO US?

I thought Tom was coming over tonight. Haven't heard from him, though. I need to meet up with him Tuesday, I guess.

I have a huge workload tomorrow. Yurg. I still don't have the print server working on this computer, so I'll have to plug another printer to it.

At least the house is clean. Having BCR over on Sunday nights does accomplish that.

Fun conversation in church today ..

No comments: