DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday, Monday ver. 776.01

Another day, another Monday. Mitch made progress today with the lenders (as in, it looks like I can clearly stay here beyond my June 30 current deadline) and there is an increased prospect that I could buy the house eventually.

We worked on the reunion again today. I think that's getting close to finished. I pinged the airline today about group travel rates. I have to print and sign the contracts this week. And pay the deposits. Yurg. This is motivating me to get my travel agency license set up, though. Later this week.

Now, it's time to work again on work work. Tomorrow, I need to be up early to log onto about sixty different websites and submit, pay, sign up, blah, blah. Have to run through a valuation of a client's company and meet with him tomorrow.

And, then it's a meeting with Tom to talk about websites and such. Another 14 hour day tomorrow.

Holy schmoly. This is my life these days.

No comments: