DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday - new beginnings and stuff like that there

The Polaris parts are out back so I should jet back out there, hook up Mr. Polaris and heave him into the pool to do his work. The pool people did NOT show up yesterday as they had promised, so some more phone calling will have to follow today. They've just said that they're coming today at 3:00.

I'm wondering whether my fax machine's problem has to do with needing a new drum. I just wish that I knew that it would solve the problem BEFORE spending the $110 on a new drum.

If it's not the drum, then I'll have a drum for a machine I can't quite use and still need a new machine.

Chase's website today seems to be totally bogged down. Which is annoying. I'm addicted to real-time information.

No comments: