DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Tuesday that feels like Monday in June

It's HOT! Today, we're supposed to reach 79F; a cool front comes in tomorrow.

I'm wearing a shirt and tie today (who would have guessed?) I have more work to do this morning, and a closing that should occupy the entire afternoon.

I used the alarm this morning for the first morning since before Nick's visit over Hallowe'en.

Speaking of alarms, since Nick left (and more since Michael went to North Carolina,) I don't sleep well at night unless I arm the alarm system in the house. If I don't set it, I wake up in the middle of the night, hearing people come into the apartment. Weird.

Called the auto repair place about tie rod ends for Ruby and the missing trim piece that broke off when T and Matticia were in heat back in October. The service advisor at the auto place isn't the best about follow-up. Okay, that was polite. HE SUCKS at follow up.

Time to check on RAM for the computer here while I wait for a fax from the title company about my closing, which takes place in TWO hours. They're just trying to make me crazy, aren't they?

No comments: