DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday, Monday ver .. I don't remember

So, I did get the drdivo.com website content finished! Oh my! Mikey will put it together, and later this week, we'll push it out - sucking up all of the content on the internet. WOW. It's been a long time coming.

Watched two more episodes of Angel Season One tonight - I do really love that show. I am taking a break from heavy reading; I have started reading a collection of gay male erotic fiction that's REALLY good. It has that certain quality of disconnect and disassociation that comes with some unexpected sexual interactions. I had forgotten that I had this book.

Mikey is overwhelmed with the volume of material for the website. HAH! Just wait until he learned about the complete re-write of the business website! He'll panic. I have to have that deployed by about January 20, though.

Today was rather lazier than I had originally planned. But, it was relaxing.

Talked to two different guys about self-destructive issues today - and I can't find where I put my baseball bat. They both need a knock to the head.

Tomorrow, have a BUSY morning starting with a doctor's appointment at 9:00. Then, have to close a client's loan at 1:00 p.m., and I have to make sure that his closing documents are sent out by the second lender in time for 1:00. Urk. This holiday bullshit is irritating.

My friend Elaine called me tonight and invited me to her place for New Year's Eve! How fun! That will be pleasant and low-impact. I wonder who all is coming.

Time to consider what comes next tonight ..

No comments: