DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmanukkwanza (MCMKWz)

Nearly the end of the day - dinner at Nicole's was lovely last night. She sent me home with leftovers, which I had tonight. YUMMY! She made "decaf" last night, which seems NOT to have been decaf, as I was up until about 3:30 this morning.

We had five people come to church this morning; we didn't do church, we just made coffee, ate kolaches and gossiped about Victoria Osteen. At noon, we quickly moved the television and stereo equipment around, and it's MUCH better.

Came home around 1:30, and took a big nap. Hung out this afternoon with Fabio for a while; he's a neat guy. I've never really talked with someone from Italy before.

Watching "kindertransport" about the exodus of Jewish children from Nazi Germany during 1938 and 1989.

Nick seems to be coming back in a few days. He's been on my mind today - and yesterday. He's very happy; he seems to have had a great day today. The thing that I can't get out of my mind is him using my garden tub and wanting to talk to me while he showered.

Started writing content for the drdivo website today. I'm going to finish that project tomorrow, and see if I can get Mikey to upload the project tomorrow. I also have to write a term paper, something for a mortgage course book, and my 2006 vision poster tomorrow. Busy day.

Talked to most everyone today; except for Dad. His phone was busy every time I called. Of course, he is consumed with Mary's brood occupying their home.

It was a great weekend. Peaceful, quiet, full of "me" time. The house is relatively clean, the laundry is done, only a few more things to put away here.

Dreamt about Philip this afternoon; well, dreamt of instant messaging with him. And, my sister. Dreamt about Richard and Rick two days ago - such a strange dream. I was to attend a party with them. I showed up, but they had made other plans (without informating me.) Somehow, they had taken advantage of me financially in this process, and then John (whom I used to work for) entered the dream. And more money dishonesty or dissemblement. Strange. I woke up thinking "what the HECK was that about?"

I watch this movie, about how the Germans turned on the Jews nearly IMMEDIATELY after Hitler came to power; the Jewish children were ostracized within days of his March 1933 election as chancellor. I watch this, and I think "that could happen here in the US so easily."

I have so many projects to complete - marks to make. This week I intend to timeline those projects out, and create the component breakdowns so I can get started in an organized manner. Some of it will require assistance. Some of it will just require a great deal of organized effort.

Me and my to do list are going to be even more close than we were before.

No comments: