DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanks for ..

Dinner at Mikey's was nice - the food was good, and unlike most Thanksgiving, it wasn't TOO much food. I came home with about a gallon of gumbo, and a spare pumpkin pie.

Do I really rip other "friends" to the bone when we're out in public? I have to pay attention to that.

They sure rode me like the nickel pony ride at the grocery.

Jarred and his girlfriend were there - which was very nice. It was the second time that I had a chance to spend any time with Jarred when he wasn't working the bar. I asked them if they'd come over for dinner in two weeks.

Watching "Trains, Planes and Automobiles." Then, I guess it will be time to hit the sack; I'm just whipped.

This weekend will be busy; getting things put back together and doing everything that didn't get done (and that I paid for) over the last three weeks.

No comments: