DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Saturday that feels like Sunday

This long weekend is screwing up my sense of what day we're on.

Had breakkie with Curt and Mikey this morning, then came home to work on .. well, whatever it was. I tried to teach myself EZlister for a while, and then realized that I'm going to need a training session first.

So, I'll do the research on pricing, write the text files for each of the items, make sure all of the photographs are taken, and be ready to knock them all out when I know what I'm doing.

Tonight's the regular meeting of the Whores of Baghdad. I got Mikey's Christmas present in the mail today, so I'm going to bag it up and give it to him tonight. I have to put my own "prezzie" into my computer - tomorrow, I guess. I got us each one.

Michael wanted to come hang out for a few days, so I went and picked him up. He started off by bathing the dogs, and tomorrow, he's going to work on cleaning up the car and some other things - stuff I've been bitching about for two months, so I'm really glad about that.

Of course, he's already talking about moving in. I need a break first. He's going to church with me in the morning, he says.

Nick blah, blah, blah. Go harangue someone else. Call me when you're ready to be productive and reasonable.

We're watching "Batman Begins" - it's an awesome movie!

No comments: