DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday night at home

I've done almost nothing today - YAY! It's perhaps a good thing. A day off. No cleaning, no document preparation, no .. nothing.

Isadora Duncan. Why can I never remember her name?

The hooker has been texting all day - he's NUTS. He sulks if I reject his requests to drop everything and go pick him up and pay him for sex. He's almost like a rejected lover. Weird, weird.

Speaking of putative lovers, Nick sounds awful today. He's been sleeping all day, and the two messages he's left and the brief time we've been on the phone, he sounds just dreadful.

Yummy! Soup!

Watching the expanded version of "Titanic" - yeah, shut up. I've waited eight years for this movie to come out. Right now, I'm watching the deleted scenes; then, I'll watch the whole thing. I think BuhZilly wants to go have a drink after he finishes working.

I think I'm having lunch with T and his kids tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I think some house cleaning and dog laundering is in order.

Just finished the book "The Historian" which was terrific. Now, I'm reading a Michael Ford collection of somewhat elevated erotica. Four more books to read, and four more coming.

I feel very VERY good about my decision to stay home for T-day and Christmas. Not only does it save a bunch of money, but it reduces stress of being away. I'm figuring that it would take me some $2,000 to take those two trips. Dad's sold his house in Florida, and his place will be FULL of Mary's kids and their broods for the holidays. Maybe I'll go in early January, and help them pack or something.

There's an airline for sale on eBay. I can just see reverse merging Fabulair into it, and making something happen. I sure want to get started working on that project full time again.

I'm about to spend next week looking into how to make that happen. Get unstoppable, just like in the old Landmark days.

No comments: