DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Did you set your clocks back?

Last night was a bit of a hoot. Kent had shared, earlier in the day, with Greg that if he wanted Nick's booty, he had to reimburse me for Nick's airline ticket. That had backed Greg off a bit, but it seemed that more laser lock was in the air.

We went over to Gary's new apartment, which is four blocks from the Cedar Springs bar area and VERY cute, and then we wandered off to Cedar Springs, where the city of Dallas had blocked off all six blocks of the bar area. The street was seething with people, a goodly percentage of whom were in costume, a number of which were really, really creative and fun. We quite quickly got separated, found each other, went hither and yon - I was the only one of our group in costume. I was causing people to bellow with laughter (from my costume, of course.) Most of the gay people were not too attracted to it, but the STRAIGHT people were in stitches.

Eventually, we wended our way to Larry's favorite bars on Fitzhugh, and we hung out at the end of the bar where they were playing great music. Finally, around 12:30 I felt I could start having fluids, and we left about a half hour later. Kent had gotten waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay drunk and Greg had to take care of him.

Larry and Gary think that Kent did that to cut Greg out of the herd. Anyway, it was all very amusing. We got ready to leave, and Curt annouced that he was going home with Gary. Going home HOW? Not ready to come home yet, staying out a litter later, coming home later going home? Or "we're going to screw so hard that Gary's cat is going to run downstairs and dial 911" going home?"

Oh, my.

Anyway, Nick and I had a lot more interaction after Kent had Greg cut out of the herd. After we got back here and Larry went to bed, we had a few more nice moments, and this morning has been very nice. I really like this boy's personality, and I really appreciate that he really, really likes me.

Yesterday afternoon, I successuflly distracted myself by looking at the VW Phaeton at Autobahn VW in Fort Worth. My God, that car is amazing. It's the most gorgeous car I've ever been in. It drives like a dream, and there are more buttons and toys and features than you can ever imagine. The guys at this VW dealer are just .. well, they're what you expect to get when you buy a car like that. The salesman that went on the test drive with me was AMAZING - he's a walking encyclopedia about the car.

I've decided I have to have one. They're looking for a four seater for me.

Going to have a low impact day today. Then, home later tonight - we've discussed that, anyway.

No comments: