DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, November 04, 2005

I HATE THE MORTGAGE BUSINESS

Today, especially. Is it that it's just really a crappy business, or do I not know what I'm doing? Am I just making stupid mistakes that end up in big problems later?

Why do all of the deals have some big bomb laid in them? Why do I have to jump through hoops to get anything done with anything?

I'm just processing through why people don't want to pay me (not everyone, but most everyone.) It's the same energy as Nick getting hit with a pipe, just happens with the absence of a checkbook.

I think I'm going to go through my Quicken register and see how much money I've made doing each of the things I do do this year. I have to figure out how/why this isn't working for me.

Okay, enough of sulking and pouting .. I'm going to finish reading my book, watch a DVD and stay away from the computer as much as I can.

No comments: