DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday evening -

Van Helsing - what a lame movie. Pleh.

Almost time to hit the sack. I've been so tired since Nick left.

Poor Nick is just miserable. He's miserable because he's in a lot of pain, because he is worrying that he's really injured and doesn't know it, and because he's in Ohio. His car isn't feeling very reliable to him, and other stuff. He's just getting it from all directions.

Yep, this movie is really stupid.

Have a few things to do in the morning, including getting my hair cut. Then, I think I'm going to sort stuff for eBay auctioning (this next week) and also getting some rest and relaxation. It's going to be meditation weekend.

Boy, I sure want that Phaeton that the guy in Fort Worth found for me. I WANT IT.

Want want want want want.

Curt suggested tonight that we find a restaurant for Thanksgiving. I think I'm going to stay home. It's over $500 to fly home, and with the uncertainty of these loan files, I'm just going to hunker down and save the money.

Also, it seems that Dad has sold his house, and Mary's kids want to come down there for Christmas. Another family trip cancelled. Another $500 in airfare (plus spending money, dog sitting, etc.) saved.

And more tranquility gained.

Opened up my "heart's desire" list from last year. Well, the tranquility part has been achieved, but nothing else. Not even close. Blarg.

This movie is TOTALLY stupid.

I think it's going to be early to bed tonight.

No comments: