DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday glory

What a splendid morning! Cool, sunny, clear and gorgeous.

I need to dust Ruby off, get gasoline, pick up the dry cleaning, drop off the dry cleaning, and clean the apartment. And take a nap. And do a bazillion other things.

Went out last night to our regular Whores of Baghdad meeting; Jarred LOVED his sunglasses. Was trying to torture the hooker by text messaging him; he wasn't playing ball. The boi didn't show up - and the crowd was WEIRD. Mikey and I left around 10:45, and I screwed around on the computer for a while.

PJ was all up in my business yesterday wanting me to send him a bus ticket so he could come down here -- after I told him I had plans all weekend, he said he could come down on Monday. Mikey wrote a few things that were particularly awesome, which I will reproduce here:

then you need to tell him about it or is the only time he asked to come down is when he is drunk. if he is sober when he is saying that you need to bring him down then just say I am sorry but this is not about you in any way shape or form its all about me cuz I am the one that has to do all the work w/o any appreciation or thanks and until you can take in my considerations in to your plans weather I want you down or not then we have nothing else to chat about as far as you coming for a visit.


then just lay it out for him and if he does not understand, then put it this way:
1. if I wanted to get a boi drunk to have sex I would get someone from EJ
2. Cheaper because I don't have to pay bus to & fro
3. they will be gone in a hour or 2 tops
4. they wont drink me out of house & home
5. wont treat me like shit for paying
6. Customer is always correct
7. when customer is wrong refer to item 6


I, however, didn't bother to send that on to PJ, as he just wouldn't understand it.

I have to find another computer. Hm. I need Curt to tell me where that computer store is that he goes to - they have extra super cheap stuff there. I just need a functional box and montior; have the keyboard and mouse.

I've been seeing this whole boi thing in a totally different light lately - as in, what do these bastards offer that is deserving of a free meal, let alone support? They're useless. It's quite liberating to shift my view of these idiots from that of something valuable and interesting to that of a total joke. Hey, you want to eat? Get a job.

Was researching some airfare for late 2005 travel last night - holy cow! I now see why Continental is making money. $400 to fly to SRQ for Christmas. $500 to fly to ALB for Thanksgiving. $550 to fly to YVR. However, the new EZE flight is only $2200 round trip in Z class, which is VERY appealing.

Clearly, I'm not going to make Elite this year. Unless I take all the trips I could stand through the end of the year. Blarg.

Looking foward to Dallas this next weekend. That should be a hoot.

No comments: