DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 644.01

So, here we are. Another day of uncooperative realtors, illogical lenders and work work work. At least I'm getting paid for this effort, unlike my last mortgage gig.

One tomorrow, one Thursday, one next Wednesday and hopefully, a huge one on Halloween.

Plus all of these scofflaw tax returns. I guess I'll get caught up on a bunch of those tomorrow.

Ruby needs, as I intuited, a new water pump. And new radiator hoses (she's still got the originals.) And a new serpentine belt (#3) And a new thermostat. And a new electrical relay under the back seat. It's going to cost a grand.

Joel the meth addict was to have met up with me today and paid me more money. He made excuses for each time that he set; I'm just giving up. What's the point? He's a liar, and he's not a nice person.

Faxed off solicitations for my (now approved) book to everyone on the list today. Tomorrow, I'm just going to have to buckle down and call them all. I think that Donna has a point that they'll respond to phone calls in a way that they won't if I just fax.

It would be most helpful to sell about six sets of this book by Wednesday.

MOST helpful.

Spent some time organizing personal files today; more of that needs doing, as well as all of the fabulair files and ..

CP was doing my "charts" today. He always has such interesting insights.

What to do? I have enough work to do tonight to keep me busy all night. I don't feel like it, though.

No comments: