DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday evening

Today was something else. I was up late, again, and had to bust my buns to get to church remotely on time. Church was great; a small group, but it was great. Came home and quickly did another tax return, then called CP about catching a ride to return Nicole's car to her.

Oh, that's right - you don't know. Ruby coughed up a lung last night and had to be towed to her favorite mechanic from League City. Her cooling system sprayed itself all over the inside of the engine compartment, and she was overheating. After Mikey came down and rescued us, Nicole offered to loan me her car so that I could make it to church today unimpeded.

CP's boyfriend followed me to Nicole's, and then to the garage, where I learned that the tow driver was correct; I had not included the door key. Ruby was quietly waiting treatment, and R brought me back home. Since then, I've been cracking up laughing at Mikey's antics - I don't know if he was sucking laughing gas today or what, but he was HILARIOUS. Then, I re-organized power strips and the like here in the den, and now I'm thinking I should take this time to finish the thank you cards that I should have sent out a week ago. Yeah, right.

The laundry is done, and after I vacuum, I'll be in good shape as far as housework goes.

Talked to Nick today a bit again. He's feeling better, it seems. I had a dream about him this morning. I think he's going to come down on Friday this week, which will be a boon, as I have a TON of office work for him to do for me.

I just need to get him a computer, get it on the local network, network the printer, blah, blah.

Joel the meth addict is proposing to meet me for breakfast to give me cash he owes me and get some advice on how to proceed with a landlord issue he has.

No comments: