DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday with progress

Tuesday that feels like Monday

Well, I at least got the loan finalized.  It will go into docs tomorrow, absent another hurricane, and will close Thursday or Friday.  Just sucks.  Trying to get an underwriting response on the other, little file that I have, which could now close as early as Monday.  Then, there’s another one that we’re working – have to get it processed tomorrow, and sent in.

I went out and used Mikey’s bleach water trick on Ruby’s window glass – WOW!  Now, the paint looks like someone blew their nose all over it.  I want to go out there and wax it up, but I have to work on Fabulair web content tonight.  I also need to watch this DVD that’s been sitting here for more than a MONTH about Islam.

Tomorrow, the day is just whacked.  I need to call and reschedule my 9:30 appointment, and figure out just what all needs to be accomplished.  Nicole has her first surgery tomorrow, and so I have to make time to stop over there when she’s in recovery.  I have dinner with Rosita at around 5:30, and then the New Vision board meeting after that.

Today, I did accomplish (I think) finding the models for the first Fabulair images.  I’ll find out for sure later on tonight, but I think that’s finally handled.  Hopefully, a week from this afternoon, I’ll be able to get everyone together for the first photographs.  I talked to Jayson again today about that, he was getting all weird about me paying him for it, and he’s about as reliable as a bald tire going 90 on the freeway over nails.  So, I asked someone ELSE who seemed interested, and he’s got a friend who would also be perfect.  Please, let’s get this accomplished, finally!

I think it’s time to investigate food, and then start watching this DVD before it grows cultures.

No comments: