DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, September 05, 2005

Monday Monday ver 640.01

Monday, Monday ver. 640.01

It’s Monday that feels like Sunday without church.  I’ve done some of the things on my “to do” list, but am stymied by the lack of business offices being open.  I’m about to call Mitch and find out if he’s coming by for me to draft some documents he needs, and then I’m going to haul Mikey off to IKEA and Wally-World.

I still have ten months of a client’s bank statements to reconcile; I need to get that done.

San Jacinto College has proposed a Friday evening class session to break the logjam of our miscommunication.  That works for me; I like the shortened class sessions, as it doubles my pay envelope on a monthly basis.  However, my next pay period from them is October 31.  I’ll have eight full classes in that check, though, instead of three or four.

Almost done with today’s “to do” list.  I have to go through the Fabulair website and add content; that’s been lying around to do for a long while.

Found a stunning 645Csi on eBay last night; it makes me weak in the knees.  Waterhill seems to have sold the townhouse that I loved so much.

Did I blog about Psycho Judy already?

No comments: