DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pre-packed

Yeah, I'm a pre-planner. I just packed my bags with all the stuff I'm not going to use before I leave in the morning. E is at work, and I'm here at his place, having some alone time before coming home to non-stop meetings and classwork. Yeek. I have a TON to do, and my time is all planned out.

Haven't heard from the boy since yesterday morning at 0700 Central. I asked Mikey to go check on him (my place) tonight after work. I keep having scattered thoughts about stuff going missing, but no dreams about it. However, the last time I had such thoughts (and didn't secure my place) that rat from Arkansas ran off with $400 of cologne. Of course, I was also away from home that time as well.

I have some more time before E comes back, and I guess I'll have a little laze.

No comments: