DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Monday, YVR ver 1.01

We had quite the afternoon. I went back to have my massage appointment with Monty - who was VERY sweet. He's 6'3", about 30, very sexy. Not the most "trained" massage, but very pleasant. I would love to take him out to dinner, or something. Sheesh!

After that, we went and drove the smart car - a Mercedes micro. It was awesome! I think E is going to buy one - $25,000 CAD inclusive of the FIFTEEN PERCENT GST AND SALES TAX!!!!!!! Can you BELIEVE!!?

Then, we came back here for a while, had dinner with an old friend of Eric's at a nice waterfront bar, and then he dragged me out to the stripper bar. Duff's. Except that they don't have strippers anymore, except on Fridays. We then walked past three other gay bars, none of which had more than 15 patrons. The only interesting part of the adventure was stopping at the Scotia bank ATM and having some hooker appear in front of us THREE times - it was like the Matrix, where they change something because they're re-coding. Weird.

Anyway, I had ten phone calls today from clients, all at $.35 a minute. Donna called noticing that I was missing my first class.


I spoke to baby T today about picking me up at the airport on Wednesday, and he said something about having his boyfriend who can't make and keep an appointment to save his life come pick me up. So, I think I'll plan on taking the bus.

Anyway, we're planning our evening for tomorrow, and I'm about to make up my bed and get some more sleep. Haven't heard from the boy all day, which is weird. I'm having strange thoughts zinging through my head, like all my stuff has been pawned.

No comments: